[icon-discuss] Re: Next chat to be open forum for questions.

  • From: "Chase Crispin" <chase.crispin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2008 19:25:45 -0500

Just press and hold control.  ALT+L locks the key, if you are going to talk,
and do other things, and not use the keyboard.  ALT+G is the command to
configure the ALT+L and Control key.  Sorry if I confused you.

Chase Crispin
Administrator and moderator of the Blind Mobile Tech (BMT) blog, and soon to
be website!
Blog:
http://blindmobiletech.blogspot.com/
 APH training video feed:
http://www.youtube.com/BraillePlus/
Note:  Most RSS readers and Podcatchers don't support this type of feed.
You can try, however, you just might have to open the page in Internet
Explorer and see what happens.

 e-mail:
chase.crispin@xxxxxxxxx