[icon-discuss] Re: Networking

  • From: jenny Axler <jaxler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 01 Jan 1970 08:47:30 -0600

Hi steve,

We have a browse option that should give you all the available work groups and
machines, etc,on the network to which you are connected.  You should be able to
select a work group, them machine, then folder, and press Select to connect to
it.  You would then be asked for a user name and password.  if they are not
required, press OK, and the location is saved and connected to.  this option
didn't work for her, that's the reason I gave her the alternative.

Jenny