[icon-discuss] Disk Drive Mode Question

  • From: Dan Keys <dnkeys@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 08:56:29 -0800

Hello everyone on the list,
Just got my new Icon yesterday and so far I really am excited about all that it can do and the fun is just starting.
However, I do have a question.
I generally use Mac computers at home. Mac Mini PPC and a Mac mini Intel. I also have access to an iMac Intel unit as well. On all these machines, when I connect the Icon and switch to Disk drive mode, the Mac doesn't see the Icon. Also when I connect the Icon to a Card Reader I can find USB drives without any problem, even though this isn't the Disk drive mode and it shouldn't be any way. So the question after all of that rambling is "How can I get the Mac and Icon to work together? Any suggestions?
Thanks
Dan