[icon-discuss] Re: Android

  • From: "Brandon Keith \(Biggs\)" <brandonboy13@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Icon Discuss" <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2011 21:18:02 -0700

Thanks I'll take a look, but I'm confused...
I thought Android was something like C++ or Python? A language on its own? What you're saying is there are several different languages for programming for the Android Operating system. In so saying, will the Orion basically be like a windows computer, being able to run applications created by any language that is developed/compatible with the Android system as well as the Orion machine?
Is there one program that is the most common? Like C++ is for windows?
Thanks,

Brandon Keith Biggs

Check out
MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/brandonkeithbiggs