[icon-discuss] Re: AUdible books, through iTunes on the Mac

  • From: Dan <dnkeys@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2008 14:24:53 -0700

Yep, that's the way I see it. Thanks Dave.
Dan
On Jun 28, 2008, at 2:12 PM, David Poehlman wrote:

I mean, you have to activate the device you use and from what I understand, the icon cannot be activated through the Mac. We need a mac solution for this on the icon. You would if you could activate the device through ITunes if I understand the process correctly because ITunes is the audible manager
for the Mac.