[icon-discuss] Re: A couple of miscellaneous questions and comments

  • From: "Beth Koenig" <bethko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 22:20:08 -0700

I have tried using the bridged connection on quite a few XP machines
and got it to work once on one of them only to have the internet
access go out 2 min later. I restored access by removing the bridge.

Beth Koenig
bethko@xxxxxxxxx
Director of Deaf Blind Services
Orange County Deaf Advocacy Center
2960 Main Street A100
Irvine, CA 92614
http://www.deafadvocacy.org/dbs
Health, safety, and productivity are the cornerstones of independence.
At the Orange County Deaf Advocacy Center we provide the training and
services necessary for the deaf and disabled to achieve equality and
independence in all areas of life.