[ibis-quality] hello everyone

  • From: guantao <guantao@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ibis-quality@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 17:36:04 +0800

Hello everyone,

I am Guantao, working for Huawei. I am interested in joining the group of IBIS
quality and communicating with everyone.

Thanks for the introduction of Bob.

Regards
guantao
HUAWEI TECHNOLOGIES CO.,LTD.

Address: Huawei Industrial Base
Bantian Longgang
Shenzhen 518129, P.R.China
Tel: +86 755 28977053
Fax: +86 755 28976758
E-mail: guantao@xxxxxxxxxx
www.huawei.com
This e-mail and its attachments contain confidential information from HUAWEI,
which
is intended only for the person or entity whose address is listed above. Any
use of the
information contained herein in any way (including, but not limited to, total
or partial
recipient(s) is prohibited. If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify
the sender by