[ibis-macro] Removing "Deprecation" from the AMI BIRD

  • From: "Walter Katz" <wkatz@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "IBIS-ATM" <ibis-macro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2010 15:31:55 -0400

All,

It is clear that Deprecation in IBIS is to be avoided at all costs.
Especially based on recent e-mails regarding the implementation of Tables
and Gaussian imply there is usage and therefore they need to be re-instated
in the BIRD we are working on. I have added back Gaussian, DjRj, Dual-Dirac
and Table to the ?Allowed Values?, and put Tx_Jitter and Rx_Clock_PDF back
into the Jitter BIRD that I hope we can start discussing shortly.

Format, Reserved and Model Specific would still become optional.

My agenda for Tuesday?s meeting is to get feedback on this proposal, and
then to get feedback on the introduction I sent out last week, and if the
sections I outlined are appropriate.

303.449-2308
Mobile 720.333-1107
wkatz@xxxxxxxxxx