[ibis-macro] Reminder to vote on "AMI_ParametersOut_BIRD" draft

  • From: "Muranyi, Arpad" <Arpad_Muranyi@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 'IBIS-ATM' <ibis-macro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2011 16:13:00 +0000

This is a reminder that we have a vote scheduled on
submitting the "AMI_ParametersOut_BIRD draft" to the
IBIS Open Forum in the upcoming ATM teleconference
(tomorrow).

http://www.vhdl.org/pub/ibis/macromodel_wip/archive/20110615/arpadmuranyi/AMI_parameters_out%20Clarification%20BIRD%20draft%205/AMI_ParametersOut_BIRD_05.pdf

No technical changes were made to this document, I
only removed the reminders from the bottom of the
text.  I would like to ask everyone to review this
BIRD draft so we can vote on it tomorrow.