[ibis-macro] New documents on ATM web site

  • From: "Muranyi, Arpad" <Arpad_Muranyi@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "IBIS-ATM" <ibis-macro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 09:18:38 -0700

Hello everyone,

This is to inform all of you that the three documents
we discussed in the last ATM teleconference have been
uploaded to the ATM web site.

The Task List spreadsheet can be found at this link:
http://www.vhdl.org/pub/ibis/macromodel_wip/archive/20101026/arpadmurany
i/IBISv5.0%20AMI%20specification%20BIRD%20task%20list/IBIS50AMI_TaskList
_2010_10_26.pdf

The latest version of the Typos BIRD draft is at this link:
http://www.vhdl.org/pub/ibis/macromodel_wip/archive/20101026/arpadmurany
i/IBIS-AMI%20Typographical%20Corrections%20BIRD%20draft%204/Typos_Format
_Value_Default_BIRD_4.pdf

The new AMI version BIRD draft is at this link:
http://www.vhdl.org/pub/ibis/macromodel_wip/archive/20101026/walterkatz/
IBIS-AMI%20New%20Reserved%20Parameter%20AMI_Version%20BIRD%20draft%201/V
ersion_BIRD_1.pdf

I would like to encourage everyone to read through the
BIRD drafts so we could have meaningful discussions on
them.  I would like to finalize the Typos BIRD in the
next teleconference if possible.

Considering the discussions we had on the Version BIRD,
I would like to encourage everyone to send feedback on
it in email or be ready to make concrete recommendations
in the next ATM teleconference.