[ibis-macro] More new BIRD drafts posted on the ATM website

  • From: "Muranyi, Arpad" <Arpad_Muranyi@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "IBIS-ATM" <ibis-macro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 May 2011 21:15:14 -0700

This is to inform all of you that one more BIRD draft has

been posted on the ATM web site tonight.  This BIRD draft

is a clarification on the AMI_parameters_in, AMI_parameters_out

and msg arguments, to define and clarify the rules for these

function arguments:

http://www.vhdl.org/pub/ibis/macromodel_wip/archive/20110523/arpadmurany
i/AMI_parameters_out%20Clarification%20BIRD%20draft%202/AMI_ParametersOu
t_BIRD_02.pdf

Please note that there are a few questions at the end of

this BIRD draft which I would like to get answered in order

to be able to finish it.  As usual, I would like to request

everyone interested to please look over this draft (in

addition to the other three I had Mike L. post earlier

today and Friday), so we could discuss and finalize them

if possible in the ATM teleconference tomorrow (5/24).