[ibis-macro] Re: First draft of my presentation

  • From: Bob Ross <bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: arpad.muranyi@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 03 Feb 2006 14:36:52 -0800

Arpad:

I agree.  Good job and looking for the final copy.

Bob

Todd Westerhoff (twesterh) wrote:

I thought the level of technical detail was fine. You might want to expand the resistor example by showing the code that actually does the calculations. I think you only need to show the element code for the first example, though.
I particularly like the fact that examples were set up and ready to go - the right approach to get people involved.
Todd.

Todd Westerhoff
High Speed Design Group Manager
Cisco Systems
1414 Massachusetts Ave
Boxboro, MA 01719
email:twesterh@xxxxxxxxx
ph: 978-936-2149
"Always do right.
This will gratify some people and astonish the rest."
- Mark Twain