[ibis-macro] Cross talk BIRD draft comments?

  • From: "Muranyi, Arpad" <Arpad_Muranyi@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ibis-macro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2011 06:42:04 -0700

Hello,

In our last ATM teleconference we decided to table the vote on

the cross talk BIRD draft because someone made a few comments we

had to take care of.  I remember we asked the person making these

comments to start an email thread with a list of issues on the

BIRD draft, but I don't remember now who it was.  Since I haven't

seen any emails on this topic yet, I would like to ask whoever

made these comments to please reply to this email with the issues

that you mentioned so we could get the BIRD draft fixed up.