[ian-reeds-games] tactical battle out of memmory and memmory protection

  • From: Shaun Everiss <sm.everiss@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2016 00:08:55 +1300

Hi.
Well I am testing a new map allan has done however this will come up either after I play the map has played or when I select a new map.
mostly its this
I don't have the error but it basically says out of memmory once it said memmory protection error.
I swapped out scripts even downgrading to a stable version of the game but no good I thought it was newer scripts I loaded but its doing it in the dev version as I play after 5-6 times it starts happening in the middle of a map and the more complex the map is the easier it is too crash at some point if only 1 on 1 whhere there are 2 players with 1 item or ship, it will do it at the end.
It makes it really hard to play this stuff.

-----
You can unsubscribe from this list by sending email to
ian-reeds-games-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'unsubscribe' in the Subject field.
Or by visiting the list page at //www.freelists.org/list/ian-reeds-games

Download the latest dev version of Tactical Battle here:
http://blindaudiogames.com/downloads/Tactical%20Battle%20Dev.zip