[ian-reeds-games] Re: question

  • From: "Allan Thompson" <allan1.thompson@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2013 21:16:09 -0500

Carlos,
Thanks for saying that. I thought I might have had a stupid moment again, lol.

Austen,
I agree, being able to change terrain would be a great advantage, or rather
changing terrain flags.
Maybe a way could be made to activate and deactivate flags so that they can
show up or disappear when needed?

I think alot of this might be resolved   with the introduction of items, which
might be able to do allsorts of things other objects can't perhaps?