[ian-reeds-games] Re: idea brainstorming

  • From: "Allan Thompson" <allan1.thompson@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2013 21:15:22 -0500

That is actually an interesting concept. I never thought of the animals ont eh
ark as combatants, lol. I always assumed they fell asleep or something.

Maybe a map could involve noah trying to get the dove tot he  window to release
it, cause if I remember right, he would fling birds out of the boat. If they
came back, he knew they weren't  able to find land, but if they didn't, then he
figured that they found land had returned. Then there is the receeding water,
with the terrain change that would be really interesting to see land slowly
show up where water was. I like your idealot, really creative!

I remember watching the dukes of hazard and on that show, the sherriff in one
episode talked about someone trying to get away.
I think he said something like...
"He was fighting harder then the third monkey on the gangplank of Noah's ark"
lol. If I was the third monkey, I would fight crazy too, lol.