[ian-reeds-games] chance

  • From: "Allan Thompson" <allan1.thompson@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "ian-reeds-games@freelist" <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2013 16:45:11 -0500

Hi all,
I was wondering if there was a way to hear chances for skills and then the
chance mods that ultiamte affect them.
Also it might be fun to have the chance roll spoken for those who want to test
it or use it in a map pack.  I seem to recall Baldur's gate had that option and
it was sometimes neat to see the mechanics work.

Mostly I am asking this for proofing the chance and chance mods so that they
work properly, otherwise, we might not ever catch a bug involved with them.