[ian-reeds-games] hunt for sounds

  • From: "Allan Thompson" <allan1.thompson@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "ian-reeds-games@freelist" <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2013 22:10:05 -0500

Hello everyone,
I am looiking for two particular sounds. I don't care if I have to buy them or
not.

One is a broken or falling chain link fence which should complete my sound
needs for zombie house. The second is a sling sound, like the kind found in
entombed. I have looked everywhere I could think of but I simply either looking
in all the wrong places, or everything I do find, is for slingshots or wrist
rockets. Surely people remember the sling David used on goliath? You swirl it
around and release a rock.

If anyone can point me int he right direction, or if you made a sound, or if
you know where I can buy it, I would sincerly appreciate it very much.