[ian-reeds-games] Re: Tactical Battle 1.11 dev 9

  • From: "Carlos Macintosh" <sleepio1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2013 19:38:12 -0500

Hey ian I was playing allan's 1 shot wonders maps and there are gigantic pauses in the zombie strikeback map. This pause even occurs between the actions of the same unit, which means that the game isn't just analyzing structures that can't do anything. It also doesn't have to do with line of sight because the map doesn't support it. Does this just mean that you've made AI too full-featured? I don't know. I don't have as much experience in the AI field so I don't really know is required. I've only coded simple AI for side scrollers and real time games.