[ian-reeds-games] Re: New member, my very first map

  • From: "Victorious" <dtvictorious@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2014 21:59:51 +0800

Hi SLJ

Welcome to the list. Its always nice to see new faces!

I highly recommend that you download the latest development version, and
then update your maps so that they work with it. The dev version has
numerous new features and bug fixes.

Set the range of attack to 1. You should make the wall terrain blocks_sight.
Hope that fixes the issues you mentioned.

Victorious