[Durham Tech Science Club] Re: Science Club...Don't forget stuff...

  • From: "Joan Marie Robinson" <starchick@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <hworang@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2005 15:06:12 -0500

Bowling is at 6:00 pm at the lanes on 15-501.  Looking foward to seeing
everyone!

Joan
        From: hworang@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
        Date: Friday, December 02, 2005 12:41:36 PM
        To: hworang@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
        Subject: [Durham Tech Science Club] Re: Science Club...Don't forget
stuff...

        Sorry, my goof.

        Chris Harris <mister_harris@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
          You forgot me on the bowling list. I'm already paid up.

            From:  brandy kingery <bkitty81@xxxxxxxxx>
            To:  hworang@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
            Subject:  [Durham Tech Science Club] Science Club...Don't forget
stuff...
            Date:  Thu, 1 Dec 2005 22:31:02 -0800 (PST)

             Hey all you groovy Scienceclubbers~

              Just a few conformations and reminders...

              Bowling has been changed from Dec. 16th to the 17th(a saturday).
              The final list is:
              Navi+1  Crystal+1
              Dy  Jake  Matt
              Cyn+1  Brandy+1 Joan+1
              Ray+1  Julie+2?
              Don't forget!!! Payment is due on Dec 5th at the meeting.  $7 or
$14.

              Secret Santa will be held on the 17th at the bowling alley.  Max
of $10

              Elections for the "Exec Board" will be held on January 19th.  All
 positions are avalible for candidacy, so if you don't like who's there  now,
you better run!!

              Also...Very Important!!!  The meetings for Spring semester will
be on Thursdays from 1:00-2:00.

              Lastly, we (the Club) will be yet again building a monster
volcano f
            or
            Spring Fling.  I think it would be a good topic of discussion for
Monday.  So, bring some ideas.  Also, think of a couple  community activities
you would like to participate in.

              Well that's all I got...

              See you all on Monday

              Brandy