[Durham Tech Science Club] Re: Science Club...Don't forget stuff...

  • From: "Julie Hoover" <julie_geology@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <hworang@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <hworang@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2005 15:02:15 -0500 (Eastern Standard Time)

What time is bowling tonight? Also, is it the one on 15-501?

Julie

From:  brandy kingery <bkitty81@xxxxxxxxx>
To:  hworang@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject:  [Durham Tech Science Club] Science Club...Don't forget stuff...
Date:  Thu, 1 Dec 2005 22:31:02 -0800 (PST)

 Hey all you groovy Scienceclubbers~

  Just a few conformations and reminders...

  Bowling has been changed from Dec. 16th to the 17th(a saturday).
  The final list is:
  Navi+1  Crystal+1
  Dy  Jake  Matt
  Cyn+1  Brandy+1 Joan+1
  Ray+1  Julie+2?
  Don't forget!!! Payment is due on Dec 5th at the meeting.  $7 or $14.

  Secret Santa will be held on the 17th at the bowling alley.  Max of $10

  Elections for the "Exec Board" will be held on January 19th.  All
positions are avalible for candidacy, so if you don't like who's there  now,
you better run!!

  Also...Very Important!!!  The meetings for Spring semester will be on
Thursdays from 1:00-2:00.

  Lastly, we (the Club) will be yet again building a monster volcano f
or
Spring Fling.  I think it would be a good topic of discussion for  Monday.
So, bring some ideas.  Also, think of a couple  community activities you
would like to participate in.

  Well that's all I got...

  See you all on Monday

  Brandy