[Durham Tech Science Club] Re: New Fun Craazzy STUFF

  • From: "Chris Harris" <mister_harris@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hworang@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 06 Oct 2005 14:51:47 -0400

Since I work for a Chinese restaraunt I will look into getting some woks from them. I don't think however that my bosses will do much for me in the way of things, they tend to be pretty stingy but I'll look into it. I will also make some effort on learning how to use them and to get some practice making some of our popular dishes so I might be able to do some cooking. I'll let you know tommorrow or saturday.

From:  "Julie Marie Hoover" <julie_geology@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To:  hworang@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject:  [Durham Tech Science Club] Re: New Fun Craazzy STUFF
Date:  Thu, 06 Oct 2005 14:33:14 -0400