[Durham Tech Science Club] Re: New Fun Craazzy STUFF

  • From: "Chris Harris" <mister_harris@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hworang@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 06 Oct 2005 09:53:58 -0400

Ouch! I'm going to write down all of our events in my calendar which hasn't been updated properly since july. Perhaps for my poor attendence recently you can shoot me with the potatoe cannon (with padding of course). We shall see.

From:  brandy kingery <bkitty81@xxxxxxxxx>
To:  hworang@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject:  [Durham Tech Science Club] New Fun Craazzy STUFF
Date:  Wed, 5 Oct 2005 08:59:59 -0700 (PDT)

Greetings Science Clubbers!~
 The Meeting on the 3rd was pretty sucessful   We've set dates for quite a few events. So here they are:

Night hike on the ENO- Oct 30th 5:30pm free   space is limited (0nly 12 spaces) so we must know by OCT 10th who can go.  Directions will be avalible by the next meeting.

Geology hike on the ENO has been moved to November

State Fair escapade: Oct 22, We will be meeting at Azya's house at 11:30am.  Directions avalible at next meeting.
Cost:  $6.00 admission at the gate.  Ride Books: $ 18.00 at the gate or $9.00 in advance.  I think it would be a good idea  to 1) buy the books online 2) have a volunteer go to purchase the books prior to the trip.

Potato Gun will be built and launched on OCT 17th in lieu of the actual meeting.  Meet at the Geology lab first. Same time as usual.

Time to Kick some Butt!!!!  We, the DTCCSC, will be issuing a challenge to the International Students club.  What for you say?  Why Kickball of course.
PINEY PARK-NOV 4TH-3:00
I tripple dog dare you not to show up!!!!!

Finally, we, actually, I really want to participate in Best Chef.  But right now all I can tell you guys is it's at the end of Nov.  So more info to come....

The Katrina Drive seems to be doing really well. Thanks and Keep it up!

Well that's all I've got right now.  Thanks to all of you who showed up and to those of you who didn't we'll flog you with Chris. Ha Ha..

Next Meeting: Monday Oct 10th

Bye
Brandy

Yahoo! for Good