[Durham Tech Science Club] Best Chef Notes

  • From: Dong Kim <vcdragoon@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hworang@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 20:29:25 -0500

Alright.

Since I have been a major slacker and put this off to the penultimate
second, here's the deal.

Navi - I need you to reiterate to your International Club teammates that
they are required to supply their own cooking utensils, spices, and
cookware. Make sure that they understand that the only things that will be
provided to them are a microwave, hot plate, a table to work on, and the
ingredients.

Brandy - Read above. Replace International Club with Science Club. Also,
tell Brad to make sure he is there.

Julie - I need the name of the faculty judge again, since my brain has gone
into shutdown mode.

Crystal - I need you to bring your hot plate.

To anyone who wants to help. This weekend is turning out to be a weekend in
which I won't have that much time to go digging, so I'm going to need some
help in putting together some of the final details and ingredients. I might
be needing someone else to bring a hotplate, as the hotplate that I was
thinking of bringing might be deemed a fire hazard upon inspection.

So here's the situation.

I need someone to man a video camera to tape this.

I need someone to bring a microwave.

I also need someone to handle shopping. Email me and I will provide the list
of ingredients and amounts. You will be reimbursed, and possibly compensated
depending on work done.

I apologize again for being slow on the uptake for this situation, but this
month has been less than kind to my schedule. I do need help, and I need it
fast.

DY