[huskerlug] Re: iso's

  • From: Ben Chavet <ben@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: huskerlug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2002 23:36:29 -0500

I assume that this means when you look at the disc contents you see something
like discname.iso and nothing else?

If so, you can burn this iso onto a CD just like you downloaded it.

cdrecord -v dev=0,0,0 -eject -data discname.iso

should do the trick (assuming that your cd burner is on SCSI 0,0,0).  If you
only have a burner for a cd-rom drive, just copy the iso file to your hard drive
first.

Hope this helps.

--Ben Chavet