[huskerlug] iso's

  • From: Dale <dmanderzen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: huskerlug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2002 14:57:18 -0500

Having a 56k connection, my experience with downloading iso's has been
limited.  I had the brother of a friend download the new version of Lycoris,
to upgrade my installation, and also Gentoo for me.  Rather than burning them
to disk as direct disk images he burned them as files (pardon my nomenclature
if this doesn't make sense).  Is there any way to use these CD's or do they
have to be redownloaded.  If they are unusable, could I trouble someone who
has a fast  connection to burn these iso's for me?  I'll trade you new blank
disks.

I'd like cd's 1, 2, and 3 from here:
ftp://www.planetmirror.com/pub/redmondlinux/iso/

and this cd: