[huskerlug] Re: XEphem and Celestia

  • From: Jim Worrest <jworrest@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: huskerlug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 02 Jan 2006 12:39:50 -0600

    XEphem is a very handy program, and I was glad to see, that it took very
little effort to install it, just picking up the file at it's home
site.  It does
 come with SuSE, which is a good thought.  You can take a look at it's
feature night
sky at a glance and see what planets are visible and when during the night.

Celestia is a fun program and is part of apt-get for Debian and is on
the SuSE distro,
it's a fun program, also.  ---Jim