[huskerlug] Re: Rex won't make this week

  • From: Rex Dieter <rdieter@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: huskerlug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 07:37:07 -0600

Rex Dieter wrote:
> Sam Tetherow wrote:
>> Is there topic other than pizza?

> If there's nothing better to do, I can offer to give a brief
> talk/demo/introduction to fedora and/or kde4.

My apologies, but I won't be able to make this weeks meeting (wife's
busy Tue evenings, and couldn't find a babysitter).  I *will* be able to
make the next meeting (in 2 weeks), however.

Which is probably for the best, by then both fedora 9 alpha and
kde-4.0.1 will be available.  I'll be sure to bring plenty of f9/kde4
live cd's.

-- Rex