[huskerlug] Informations and stuffs

  • From: "Martin Wolff" <mwolff@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: huskerlug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 17:37:30 -0600

Hello,

The first meeting of this year will be next week and then it will
swing back into the old habbit of having meetings biweekly.  I don't
have a room yet, but I"m going to officially talk to the overlords and
get an official room so that there is no more sorta confusion that
happened toward the end of last semester when others took our rooms.

So

Meeting
Tuesday January 29th,
7:00 PM
Room: TBA, but hopefully I'll have that announced by even tomorrow.
Pizza:  Yes

And from then on We should just resume the biweekly meetings?

Unfortunately, we aren't going to be able to get any Pepsi because the
official Pepsi Fund has run out.  Bummer.

Thanks,
Martin