[huskerlug] Re: FLASH - Novell buys SuSE

  • From: Jim Worrest <jworrest@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: huskerlug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2003 10:51:15 -0600

        I suppose it's too soon to say woe is us!   Perhaps it may even
be a good thing as some of the respnders wrote.  However, I'm
dividing up equally my hard-drive space on my latest computer
between, Windows (yeah, I know, already), Linux, and you guessed
it, FreeBSD.  I'm going to be prepared!   ---Jim