[huskerlug] Re: Meeting

  • From: Jim Worrest <jworrest@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: huskerlug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2003 10:57:41 -0600

        Things may never get as bad in the Linux world as it does in that
other place, but it looks like it will get more costlier.  Hey,
free stuff, is just about in my price range.  Now if all the
latest Windows products were going for $15 a shot,  I would be
using a lot more of it.  $400 dollar for an office suite is a
little much, if you ask me.  With Linux distros becoming even more
incompatible with each other, etc., things are beginning to look a
little gray for the future.   ---Jim