[huskerlug] Re: Easy Question? User alias?

  • From: Ben Chavet <ben@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: huskerlug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2002 23:52:21 -0500

Carl,

one solution to your problem would be to create a group that only those two
users belong to.  You would have to change the permissions to 77x for all of the
files you want to share and would probably want to make that your default mask
as well.  You could even point both users to the same home directory if you
want.  Just change the entry in /etc/passwd.

--Ben Chavet