[huskerlug] Re: Big Red Welcome

  • From: Carl Lundstedt <clundst@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: huskerlug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 05 Aug 2002 15:46:45 -0400

What happened to the idea of giving out open source Windows programs?
(Such as OpenOffice and Mozilla)  Maybe we could ADVERTISE that we will
give out these at our first meeting...  (People just pick up stuff at
BRW without knowing what it's for or what it is, let's make 'em earn
it.)

Carl Lundstedt
UNL