[huskerlug] Big Red Welcome

  • From: Cesar Delgado <cdelgad2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: huskerlug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 02 Aug 2002 13:31:31 -0500

Ok guys.  After much fighting we finally have electricity for Big Red
Welcome.  I was thinking I'll take my system and have it there so people
can play UT on it if they want.  If someone else has a nice Linux system
they want to show of they are more then welcome to bring it in.  There
will always be someone @ the booth looking over stuff.

Now comes something I have been thinking about.  What do you guys think
of having some sort of banner for the HLUG we can put up at things like
Big Red Welcome, Install fests, LAN parties, etc, etc?  We can print it
out @ Kinkos or something, but we'd all have to pitch in a little money
to have it done.  They said it's about $7-$10 per sqr foot depending on
how much color is used.  Anyone who is artistically inclined can send
their idea of what the poster could be, then we can put it up on a
website and have a vote or something.  Would anyone pitch in with ideas
and a little money to get this done or should be just forget it?

Post your comments please,

-Cesar