[huskerlug] BRW + First Meeting

  • From: Cesar Delgado <cdelgad2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: huskerlug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 19 Aug 2002 15:33:36 -0500

Another thing I was thinking about it that it might be a good idea to
have our first meeting finalized before BRW.  If it doesn't work out
it's OK.  Being that BRW is the 25th I think the best thing we can shoot
for would be the first week of September.  Subjects for the presentation
are up in the air.  Any suggestion would be nice.  A system install
(Shane, wanna install Debian before a live studio audience?), and a
Kernel recompile might be things that get peoples attention and are the
parts of Linux that the greatest shroud of mystery over them.  Just an
idea, Carl's presentation on databases that has been on the back-burner
might also be an option.

-Cesar