[huskerlug] A breef comparison

  • From: "SUMAN" <slayek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <huskerlug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2002 02:12:19 -0500

Hi Folks,
This letter is for those guys who already tried Redhat7.3 as also Redmond
Linux.Can any of you tell me which one is better distro when the main
purpose of the PC is for personal use.
It would be helpful for me.
Thanks to all,
Suman
SUMAN LAYEK,                                       |
#618,HAHMILTON HALL,                       | |
UNIVERSITY OF NEBRASKA-LINCOLN | |
LINCOLN                                                  |
NE 68588-0304
HOME PAGE http://slayek.dynu.com
                      http://www.angelfire.com/indie/slayek