[hogalumni Newsletter] Yearbooks

  • From: Wayne Beck <webeck@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hogalumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2011 16:09:34 -0500

I want to thank all those people who donated their yearbooks for me to scan and post online on our web site. 1913 (Lynne Dickens Vammen), 1926 (Gene Cogbill), 1949 (Hayes McClerkin ). 2001, 2002, 2003, 2005 donated by Beth Hague at the AHS Administration Office and when I am finished with those, I will pick up 2004 and 2006 through 2010. The 1913 and 1926 Yearbooks are already online and am almost finished with 1949 and then I can start on the 2000+ Books. (It wont be an overnight job but it wont be long before all the blanks are filled) I will no longer be able to scan pre-1949 books because of mold allergies so if someone out there has a lot of time on their hands, I will have to depend on someone else to scan the old books. I don't know of many school alumni web sites in the USA who have this many yearbooks online and it is all possible because of YOU !

Thanks to everyone!

--
Wayne Beck (Web Master)
If you no longer want to receive these Hogalumni Newsletters.