[hogalumni Newsletter] Goodies

  • From: Wayne Beck <webeck@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hogalumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 01 Oct 2011 18:10:50 -0500

I just returned from TXK to watch my grandkids play socccer and got a box of good stuff to scan for Our web site. 1913, 1926, and 1949 Yearbooks plus old Razorback News and other things that I have not even had time to look at. It will be a few weeks before I get all that added but I will be sending more messages as I get them done.

I also found out the 1949 Yearbook is the first one published after WW2.

I met a lot of AHS Alumni at the Soccer game so I had a good day visiting with web site members that I knew by name but have never met.

I need any Yearbooks after 2000, if anyone knows where I can borrow them.

--
Wayne Beck (Web Master)
If you no longer want to receive these Hogalumni Newsletters.