[hllug] Re: a better image?

  • From: Administrator <admin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hllug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 00:16:02 -0500

Thanks Don, I uploaded your improved version this evening.
Your tweaks do make it look better! I know you have a lot of graphics
experience, this is where I am weak and you are quite strong!

The present logo is only a temporary solution, just to get something up.
My daughter is going to create something for me but it may have to wait
until school is out.

Lee