[hllug] Re: Resurrection?

  • From: Lee Parmeter <geek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hllug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2008 11:50:20 -0600

Don Crowder wrote:
> On Mon, 04 Feb 2008 11:24:34 -0600
> Lee Parmeter <geek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> At this point I was ready to follow Cranz's method of disposal,
>> "throw the thing in the lake"!
>
> Just for the record that was Paul's suggested method.  Cranz is, like me, a
> hopeless packrat and would never throw away anything that might be salvaged.
>
> :P

Your right, I stand corrected!

In reality, I would not have thrown it in the lake but it might been up for
grabs at the next meeting! Time remains the determination of it's fate. For
now, it's permanent death has been averted,

--
Lee Parmeter
http://www.bubbasgeek.com

"When it comes to Vista: just say NO! If you're not ready for Linux, buy a
MAC!" - Lee Parmeter