[hllug] Re: Happy Birthday Herb!!!

  • From: "L.S. Miller" <lsmiller221@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hllug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 00:08:48 -0500

I just told Don "You have to drive!".  We're both traffic-and-city-phobic so
this should be interesting...he thinks you're out in the 'burbs, but we're
up for an adventure to help out our friends!

Very Happy Birthday, Herb.  Didn't think you'd make it, didja?  Neither do
the rest of us; we're shocked we made it past thirty.  Now we know that even
50 and 60 ain't old yet.

Best to you on your special day.  All the best,

Lisa