[hllug] Happy Birthday Herb!!!

  • From: Don Crowder <dondashguitar@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: HLLUG <hllug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 22:20:13 -0500

Guess this is the big eight oh. Of course every decade after age 40 is a big one. Most of us, by age 40, have had a friend or two drop dead of a massive heart attack. It may even have been a younger friend. At any rate, I'm pleased you're still with us and if you've got a motherboard that will serve that'll give Lisa and I a valid reason to come hang out with you. We'd even be willing to spring for lunch (as well as paying you a fair price for the board). Let us know.