[hipl-dev] Re: [Merge] lp:~stefan.goetz/hipl/style-check-hook-review into lp:hipl

  • From: Diego Biurrun <diego@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hipl-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 03 Jan 2011 21:01:50 +0100

On Mon, Jan 03, 2011 at 05:13:36PM +0000, René Hummen wrote:

> Looks fine to me. I suggest merging this code as soon as possible in
> order prevent merge conflicts.

I'd like for my changes to go in first :)

Stefan can redo his stuff mechanically, I have to resolve conflicts
manually...

Maybe I can just run uncrustify locally as well, we would have to
doublecheck this first.  Otherwise it might be wise to give
everybody a week or so to get stuff merged before the great
wave of conflicts arrives.

Diego