[hipl-dev] Re: [Merge] lp:~hipl-core/hipl/android-port-new into lp:hipl

  • From: Juhani Toivonen <juhani.toivonen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Juhani Toivonen <juhani.toivonen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2013 10:40:54 -0000

doc/hipl_android_preparation_guide.txt is for the most part about how to
compile your own Android so that it has the required features, but not so much
about HIPL itself. I don't think it's worth assimilating the whole document
there. I'll walk through compiling and installing hip, and mention that if the
device is lacking required features, that document contains steps to help with
that.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~hipl-core/hipl/android-port-new/+merge/191760
Your team HIPL core team is subscribed to branch lp:hipl.