[hipl-dev] Re: [Merge] lp:~hipl-core/hipl/android-port-new into lp:hipl

  • From: Juhani Toivonen <juhani.toivonen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Juhani Toivonen <juhani.toivonen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2013 09:38:54 -0000

* make alltests; does normal linux still work?
I ran make alltests and it didn't tell me about errors. Compiles nicely and
communication with other HIP nodes seems to work nicely.

* did you test the functionality that you changed on normal linux (flock)
I did before, and just to be sure tried again just now. flock seems to achieve
just the same as lockf did.

"add a pointer to the manual about the Android support"
In the diff:
60      +Instructions for preparing a Google Nexus family device can be found in
61      +doc/hipl_android_preparation_guide.txt

This is not what you meant? Ah, you mean the HACKING file?
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~hipl-core/hipl/android-port-new/+merge/191760
Your team HIPL core team is subscribed to branch lp:hipl.