[hipl-dev] Re: [Merge] lp:~diego-biurrun/hipl/locking into lp:hipl

  • From: Diego Biurrun <diego@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hipl-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2011 13:23:30 +0200

On Fri, Jun 10, 2011 at 06:08:29AM +0000, Stefan Götz wrote:
> Review: Needs Information
> This branch/merge proposal is a subset of and
> redundant with the hidb branch and its merge proposal
> https://code.launchpad.net/~stefan.goetz/hipl/hidb-db/+merge/61832 -
> Is there a specific reason to semi-cherry-pick the locking and have
> it as a separate merge proposal or was this an oversight perhaps?

I looked through the individual commits of that merge proposal on
launchpad, but not at the complete diff.  For some reason removing
the locking macros is part of the complete diff, but not present in
any individual commit.  What gives?

Upon further investigation I notice that the merge proposal page
truncates the list of commits on the branch and does not give you
a "All revisions" link like the page for the branch itself does.
What a broken &/$%/&%(/&5 ...

I don't care who removes the locking cruft as long as it's done by
someone.  So I can merge this right away or I can wait for your
branch to hit trunk, whatever you prefer.

Diego