[hilac] Exhibitor for March for Babies?

  • From: Eden Patino <hilomarchforbabies@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hilac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 15:46:24 -1000

Aloha-

Reminder: Hilo March for Babies is coming soon!  Saturday, March 31st at
Wailoa State Park at 8:00 am. Please don't forget to register your teams or
individually at www.marchforbabies.org.

See attached for top individual walker and our Design on a Diaper contest.

We have limited spaces for informational booths at the pavilion. Please see
attached exhibitor form if you are interested in sharing information to our
Hilo community.  Last year, we had Malama Perinatal have a small
information table. Also, we had implemented for the first time a breast
feeding lounge for our mothers in the main pavilion.

Please return no later than Wed. March 21st.

If any questions, please give me a call or email.

Mahalo,

--
Eden Patino
Hilo March for Babies Family Chair

March of Dimes is the champion for babies.

Join us on Saturday, March 31st ~ Wailoa State Park ~ 8:00 am

www.marchforbabies.org