[HIFIS3 LIST] Hifis ACER #: 01868 Change To Report Manager Filters >>> Approved

  • From: <henry.dagher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <henry.dagher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <hifis-sisa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <henryd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <hifis3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2009 10:29:49 -0400

Category:  Change Request / Reports

Originator:  Dagher, Henry

Issue:
Does anyone see any use in keeping the following 'filters' in the reports
screen:

- Draft
- National
- Regional
- Site-specific

Would it not be better to drop them all (we surely don't flag DRAFT properly
anyway) and rely totally on FAVOURITES (after we fix the instability there, of
course)?

Your comments would be greatly appreciated.

Solution:
All responses indicate agreement with dropping these filters and relying solely
on 'Favourites'. The change will be done after 3.72

Assigned to: Dagher, Henry