RE: Saturday June 23rd - PM Tow Duty

  • From: "Justin Poet" <justinpoet@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bhayes01@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2007 23:48:36 -0400

Pardon me Sir, I do believe you are mistaken.

The last tow duty I was scheduled for was April 15th, in which I called in, spoke to Corky and confirmed the 400 ft cloud bases and that there was no flying.

Forgive me for putting my Father's burial before the club.  As to my reliability, you speak of me as if you think you know me... harsh words from someone obviously so inept as to think of someone else during a time of need.

For the record, my phone number is 607.222.5602.  Feel free to call me and discuss the matter further, I'd like to expound on my feelings about the matter.

Thank you to Dr. Howard for taking care of my Father over the years before his passing and coming through for me today.  You have been a great friend to me and my family.

-JP

From: "BH" <bhayes01@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <justinpoet@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Saturday June 23rd - PM Tow Duty
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 17:04:55 -0400

The trouble is you didn't show up for yopur last duty and no one covered.  And you were not callable to contact you.  There is some doubt about your reliablity I would say.  I can't do it.  I covered for you last time.

BH